Overview E Smart Solutions Sdn. Bhd.
Wholesale of computer hardware at E Smart Solutions Sdn. Bhd.
E SMART SOLUTIONS SDN. BHD. is founded on 29-04-2016 with the company registration number 1185725P. The company is based on WHOLESALE OF COMPUTER HARDWARE, SOFTWARE AND PERIPHERALS.
BizDirect provides such as entity name, business activities and more with contact emails of E SMART SOLUTIONS SDN. BHD.. Explore more with us!
List Featuring E Smart Solutions Sdn. Bhd.
This list provides top of companies activities in Malaysia, including: Revenue, industry, city, headcount, founded year
- List of top companies in Malaysia
This content will be available soon, so please check back often or you could explore another country:
More insights of E Smart Solutions Sdn. Bhd.
Explore more insight from E Smart Solutions Sdn. Bhd.
Shareholding E Smart Solutions Sdn. Bhd.
- Shareholding E Smart Solutions Sdn. Bhd. is an enterprise type which is founded in compliance with Enterprise Law and will be given legal status from the date of issuance of the Business registration certificate.
- Charter capital shall be divided into equal portions called shares;
- Shareholder may be organizations, individuals; the minimum number of shareholders shall be three and there shall be no restriction on the maximum number;
- Shareholder shall be liable for the debt and other property obligations of the enterprise within his contributed capital to the enterprise;
- Shareholders may freely transfer their shares to others, except in the cases stipulated in clause 3 of Article 119 and clause 1 of Article 126 of Enterprise Law.
- A shareholding company is allowed to issue all types of securities to raise funds.
This Shareholding will be available soon, so please check back often
Financial Performance E Smart Solutions Sdn. Bhd.
- Financial performance E Smart Solutions Sdn. Bhd. tells investors about the general well-being of a firm. It's a snapshot of its economic health and the job its management is doing.
- Financial statements used in evaluating overall financial performance include the balance sheet, the income statement, and the statement of cash flows.
- Financial performance indicators are quantifiable metrics used to measure how well a company is doing.
- No single measure should be used to define the financial performance of a company.
This Financial will be available soon, so please check back often.
Contact E Smart Solutions Sdn. Bhd.
This contact will be available soon, so please check back often.